PENETRATING CONCRETE AND MASONRY SEALER
WB-75 is our most popular penetrating sealer!
WB-75 is a water-based breathable deep penetrating silane / siloxane water repellent sealer for use on all types concrete, pavers, brick, block, natural stone, manufactured stone, cultured stone, faux stone and veneer. WB-75 penetrates below the surface and chemically bonds deep within the substrate to provide long lasting protection against deterioration or staining due to water and moisture.
WB-75 protects against freeze / thaw damage, erosion, efflorescence, spalling and salt attack. WB-75 is VOC compliant, easy to use and seals without changing the sheen, texture or traction of the surface, leaving a completely natural appearance. WB-75 works 100% below the surface and can never flake, peel or chip like film-forming sealers.
WB-75 seals and protects all types of Concrete, Pavers, Brick, Block, Masonry and Stone!
Not sure which product is right for you?
We Offer Sample Sizes of All Our Most Popular Products.. Including WB-75!
- For all types of Concrete, Pavers, Brick, Block and Stone
- Water Based
- Can never flake or peel
- Invisible and fully penetrating
- Easy Spray or brush Application
- All existing sealers must be removed before application
- Coverage - 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
To learn more, keep reading or click a link below to jump to a specific topic:
There's a reason WB-75 is our all time best selling penetrating sealer...
Well, actually there are a couple of them..
Super easy application, Excellent performance and Great bang for your buck are three that are always at the top of the list.
WB-75 is so easy to use, we often joke that it's about as "idiot-resistant" as you can get. About the only things you can do wrong are to under-apply or leave un-absorbed puddles on the surface.
Cleaning and Preparation Instructions
1. Completely remove all sealers, oils and contaminates from the surface. Use only cleaning methods suitable for the substrate you are cleaning. Clean oily surfaces with our Concrete Degreaser. Use a bristle brush for heavily oiled spots. Area to be treated must be clean, dry and porous. WB-75 works by penetrating deep below the surface.
2. Use only the amount of cleaners necessary to remove contaminates, oils, fluids and sealers from the substrate. If using acidic cleaners to etch surface or to remove efflorescence, calcium, rust, etc, be sure to neutralize and restore pH with Balance Neutralizer. Rinse thoroughly! Surface and pores must be clean and free of all chemicals before applying WB-75.
3. Allow area to dry completely.
1. Before applying WB-75, mask off all areas that you do not want product applied to.
2. Blend WB-75 thoroughly with a drill and Squirrel Mixer before using. DO NOT DILUTE.
3. Apply liberally to porous surface at a rate of 125-150 sq. ft. per gallon with a sprayer, roller and/or applicator brush. Saturate all areas completely. Do not allow product to puddle. For vertical applications, apply from the bottom up.
4. Make sure all sprinklers are turned off for a 24 hour period of time. Apply WB-75 only if rain is not expected for at least 24 hours. Do not apply WB-75 if surface temperature is below 40° F., or above 90° F.
5. Allow surface to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before foot traffic and 72 hours before vehicle traffic.
Note: Always test a small area for compatibility before proceeding. Do not use on any surface that has been previously sealed. Do not allow to freeze. Recommended shelf life is one year.
Of course, having the right tools will make your job easier, so scroll to the bottom to see our recommended Sprayers, Brushes and Application Tools!
Coverage rates are approximate and will vary depending on substrate density, porosity and temperature. In most cases, only one heavy saturating coat is recommended.
Broom swept concrete: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Troweled concrete: 150-200 sq. ft. / gallon
Pavers: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Clay brick: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Concrete block: 100-125 sq. ft. / gallon
Manufactured / faux / cultured stone: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Natural stone: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Stucco / Dryvit: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Like all things, maintaining optimal protection of a sealed surface requires scheduled maintenance. Once properly applied, surfaces sealed with WB-75 may periodically require a light cleaning to remove dirt, dust, mud, etc. In most cases, low pressure water is all that is needed for routine cleaning. Do not use a hot-water pressure washer unless you are preparing to apply a maintenance coat of WB-75. Re-apply WB-75 once surface no longer beads water. Depending on wear and tear, sealed surfaces typically need a maintenance coat every 3-4 years on horizontal surfaces and every 4-5 years on vertical surfaces like walls.
Check out the "Help Center", send us an email or just give us a call and we'll be glad to help you with your order!