Nano-1000 is a unique, breathable, deep penetrating, flouro-chemical, sealer for use on all types concrete, stone, brick, block, tile, grout, stuccos and veneers. Nano-1000 provides a long lasting breathable barrier which exhibits superior resistance to graffiti, water, airborne dust and dirt, acid rain, efflorescence, alkali and spalling.
Nano-1000 protects against freeze / thaw damage, erosion and salt attack. Nano-1000 is VOC compliant, easy to use and seals without changing the sheen, texture or traction of the surface, leaving a completely natural appearance. Nano-1000 is especially suited for application on hard to penetrate substrates like granite, porcelain, slate and marble. Nano-1000 also makes a great tile and grout sealer.
Check out the "Help Center" above, send us an email or just give us a call and we'll be glad to help you with your order!
Good protection, but expensive.
A good choice for hard to penetrate surfaces.
No reviews yet for this product.
Nano-1000 is a clear, invisible water repellent designed to weatherproof all types of surfaces, providing a long lasting breathable barrier with excellent resistance to graffiti, water, acid rain, freeze / thaw damage and spalling. Nano-1000 applies easily by sprayer, roller or brush. Nano-1000 contains zero VOC's and is compliant for use in all states.
Nano-1000 offers invisible, breathable protection from water, salt and erosion without changing the sheen, texture or traction of the surface, leaving a completely natural appearance. It's deep penetrating, small molecular size is perfect for sealing hard, dense surfaces like polished concrete, stone, tile and more. Nano-1000 can be used over all types of porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles to seal both the tile itself and the surrounding grout or mortar.
Cleaning and Preparation Instructions
1. Completely remove all sealers, oils and contaminates from the surface. Use only cleaning methods suitable for the substrate you are cleaning. Clean oily concrete with our Concrete Degreaser. Use a bristle brush for heavily oiled spots. Area to be treated must be clean, porous and sound.
2. Use only the amount of cleaners necessary to remove contaminates, oils, fluids and sealers from the substrate. If using acidic cleaners to etch surface or to remove efflorescence, calcium, rust, etc, be sure to neutralize and restore pH with Balance Neutralizer. Rinse thoroughly! Surface and pores must be clean and free of all chemicals before applying Nano-1000.
3. Allow area to dry completely.
Before application, always test product in an inconspicuous area to ensure appearance and compatibility are acceptable. Concrete should be fully cured for 28 days before applying Nano-1000.
1. Before applying Nano-1000, mask off all areas that you do not want product applied to.
2. Blend Nano-1000 thoroughly with a drill and Squirrel Mixer before using. DO NOT DILUTE.
3. Apply liberally to porous surface at a rate of 125-500 sq. ft. per gallon (depending on porosity of substrate) with a sprayer, roller and/or applicator brush. Saturate all areas completely. Do not allow product to puddle. For vertical applications, apply from the bottom up.
4. Make sure all sprinklers are turned off for a 24 hour period of time. Apply Nano-1000 only if rain is not expected for at least 24 hours. Do not apply Nano-1000 if surface temperature is below 50° F., or above 90° F.
5. Allow surface to dry for a minimum of 1 hour before foot traffic and 72 hours before vehicle traffic. Product achieves full resistance in 7 days.
Of course, having the right tools will make your job easier, so scroll to the bottom to see our recommended Sprayers, Brushes and Application Tools!
Coverage Rates: Coverage rates are approximate and will vary depending on substrate density, porosity and temperature.
Broom swept concrete: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Smooth concrete: 150-200 sq. ft. / gallon
Pavers: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Clay brick: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Concrete block: 100-125 sq. ft. / gallon
Manufactured / faux / cultured stone: 125 sq. ft. / gallon
Natural stone: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Stucco / Dryvit: 150-200 sq. ft. / gallon
Unglazed ceramic/porcelain: 300-400 sq. ft. / gallon
Honed granite and marble: 400-500 sq. ft. / gallon
Like all things, maintaining optimal protection of a sealed surface requires scheduled maintenance. Once properly applied, surfaces sealed with Nano-1000 may periodically require a light cleaning to remove dirt, dust, mud, etc. In most cases, low pressure water is all that is needed for routine cleaning. Do not use a hot-water pressure washer unless you are preparing to apply a maintenance coat of Nano-1000. Re-apply Nano-1000 once surface no longer beads water. Expect to re-seal approximately every 2-4 years.