WARNING!!!!! Due to VOC regulations, this product CANNOT be shipped to Southern California. If you are in Southern California, please DO NOT try to order this product. We WILL NOT be able to process your order!!!
SB-100 is a 100% active ingredient, breathable, extremely deep penetrating water repellent sealer for all types of porous construction materials such as concrete, pavers, brick, block, stone, stucco, grout, mortar and cultured or manufactured stone. SB-100 provides extreme protection against water intrusion, salts, acid rain, de-icing chemicals and freeze/thaw exposure. SB-100 works by penetrating deep below the surface and protects without changing the sheen, texture or traction of the surface, leaving a completely natural appearance and will never flake, chip or peel.
It doesn't get any more powerful than this. SB-100 is 100% active ingredient. This is essentially the concentrate all the other diluted silane sealers are made from. SB-100 consistently out performs all other penetrating sealers on cementious substrates such as concrete, block, pavers, mortar and manufactured stone. SB-100 also performs very well on many types of natural stone and masonry. This is the sealer used by DOT's across the country to protect bridges, roadways, overpasses, parking structures and other public construction projects that demand only the best protection.
The Ultimate Manufactured Stone Sealer!
The same properties that make SB-100 the ultimate concrete sealer, also make it the most effective cultured stone sealer we have ever tested! SB-100 is so concentrated that it in most cases will penetrate entirely through your cultured stone and mortar, making the entire mass water-repellent. SB-100 is hands down the most effective product we have ever found for protecting faux stone masonry and stopping moisture intrusion that can cause dangerous mold problems within walls.
SB-100 is easy to use and VOC compliant for all parts of the US except Southern CA.
SB-100 seals and protects all types of concrete and masonry:
Check out the "Help Center" above, send us an email or just give us a call and we'll be glad to help you with your order!
Absolutely bad to the bone!
The most powerful penetrating sealer we have ever found.
SB-100 is is a premium, ultra-concentrated penetrating sealer that works on many types of surfaces. Because SB-100 works internally, rather than forming a film over the surface like most sealers, it will never make the surface slippery when wet. SB-100 leaves a completely natural appearance and will never flake, chip or peel.
When it comes to application, about the only things you can do wrong are to apply too little product or leave puddles on the surface. This product is so concentrated that even if you miss a spot, it will travel through the pores of the concrete or stone and seal the entire surface. When it's time for a re-coat, maintenance is just as easy. No stripping or removal necessary, just clean and re-apply!
Cleaning and Preparation Instructions
1. Completely remove all sealers, oils and contaminates from the surface. This may be done by hand scrubbing, pressure washing, sand blasting, shot blasting, diamond grinding and/or auto scrubbing. Use only cleaning methods suitable for the substrate you are cleaning. Area to be treated must be clean and porous. SB-100 works by penetrating deep below the surface.
2. Use only the amount of cleaners necessary to remove contaminates, oils, fluids and sealers from the substrate. If using acidic cleaners to remove efflorescence, calcium, rust, etc, be sure to neutralize and restore pH with Balance Neutralizer. Rinse thoroughly! Surface and pores must be clean, dry and free of all chemicals before applying SB-100.
3. Allow area to dry completely.
1. Before applying SB-100, mask off all areas that you do not want product applied to.
2. Blend SB-100 thoroughly with wooden paint stick before using. DO NOT DILUTE.
3. Apply liberally to porous surface at a rate of 150-250 sq. ft. per gallon with a solvent resistant sprayer and/or applicator brush. Do not allow product to puddle. Work SB-100 into the surface until completely absorbed. For vertical applications, apply from the bottom up.
4. Make sure all sprinklers are turned off for a 24 hour period of time. Apply SB-100 only if rain is not expected for at least 24 hours. Do not apply SB-100 below 50° F.
5. Allow surface to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before foot traffic and 72 hours before vehicle traffic.
6. Allow area to dry completely.
Of course, having the right tools will make your job easier, so scroll to the bottom to see our recommended Sprayers, Brushes and Application Tools!
Coverage Rates: Coverage rates are approximate and will vary depending on substrate density, porosity and temperature. In most cases, only one heavy saturating coat is recommended.
Broom swept concrete: 150 sq. ft. / gallon
Troweled concrete: 200-250 sq. ft. / gallon
Pavers: 150 sq. ft. / gallon
Clay brick: 150-200 sq. ft. / gallon
Concrete block: 125-150 sq. ft. / gallon
Manufactured / faux / cultured stone: 150 sq. ft. / gallon
Natural stone: 150-250 sq. ft. / gallon
Like all things, maintaining optimal protection of a sealed surface requires scheduled maintenance. Once properly applied, surfaces sealed with SB-100 may periodically require a light cleaning to remove dirt, dust, mud, etc. In most cases, low pressure water is all that is needed for routine cleaning. Do not use a hot-water pressure washer unless you are preparing to apply a maintenance coat of SB-100. Depending on wear and tear, sealed surfaces typically need a maintenance coat every 4-5 years on horizontal surfaces and every 5-6 years on vertical surfaces like walls.